Ohio Commercial Natural Disaster Cleanup Specialist
Disasters resulting from natural causes happen all the time throughout Ohio. Some of the reasons for commercial building damage include, but are not limited to:
- Wind damage
If Mother Nature throws your Ohio business a curve ball, your top priority will be to minimize your down time and get back in the game as quickly as possible: that’s where the experienced professionals at Platinum Restoration come in. We have been performing cleanup, mitigation, and restoration services for all sizes of commercial buildings for over 15 years: we are an Ohio company with a national reputation for excellence. Platinum Restoration has the latest equipment and certified manpower necessary to handle any size job, and we will respond to your emergency in as little as 60 minutes, 24/7/365. The areas we serve include Cuyahoga County, Erie County, Lorain County, Medina County, and Huron County.
At Platinum Restoration, we believe that all commercial businesses should have a response plan in place in case of natural disaster; we therefore offer two disaster preparation services to help you be ready:
Complimentary Emergency Pre-Planning Services
Our team of experts will come visit your facility and help you develop a disaster immediate response plan ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE. Here’s how it works:
- We will come on site at your convenience and tour your facility
- During the tour, we will conduct an ongoing survey of the building’s most vulnerable areas should disaster strike
- We will work with you to prioritize areas where water extraction should be performed first (IT rooms, etc.) to minimize loss
- We will determine how to best stage temporary power sources during cleanup and mitigation
- We will store our emergency response plan for your business in our database so that it will be readily available should it ever be needed
Emergency Response Priority Program (ERPP)
This unique program is only offered by Platinum Restoration and is available to most commercial customers. It offers many benefits such as:
- The program is free
- “Priority Customer” receives preferential treatment over those that are not on the program
- If a “Priority Customer” calls during an extremely busy period (as might be expected following a natural disaster), they will be placed at the top of the list or queue regardless of the order the call comes in, for the next available service unit and crew.
- Benefits also include a dedicated toll free phone number and a live operator 24/7 to handle calls 365 days a year.