We are looking for an energetic individual who has a good understanding of residential and commercial construction, including knowledge of the building process and materials. Applicants must have great customer service skills and excellent time management abilities due to working on multiple projects. This position requires inspecting roofs and damages to properties to determine the extent of damage and preparing an accurate estimate for the repairs.
After 90 days of employment, Platinum Restoration is offering between a $500-$1,500 signing bonus dependent on job qualifications.
Platinum Restoration offers paid training courses for qualified employees.
- Respond to property damage emergency calls and on an on-call rotation
- Travel a radius of +/- 50-75 miles
- Use and read Xactimate scopes to coordinate restoration projects
- Negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements
- Manage budgets, schedules and progress of reconstruction projects, from start to finish while maintaining quality standards
- Secure unique materials, permits, and equipment required
- Plan, organize, lead and manage field supervisors, production staff and vendors to ensure schedule delivery
- Participate in design, process and permit submittal
- Establish new and maintain client relationships
- Complete monthly expense reports
- Attend all appropriate company meetings
- Attend regular company sponsored training sessions
- Additional duties required as needed
- 2+ years’ experience as a project manager in the restoration industry
- Proven ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Experience in the undertaking of marketing activities to promote the company and procure new business
- Experience establishing contacts and relationships with subcontractors and vendors
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person)
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A leader that is self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- Proficiency in Xactimate and with smartphone and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Healthy and must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.