Restore all contents that have been damaged due to a fire, water damage, or a storm
With the Fireline Ultrasonic System our team at Platinum Restoration can practically restore all contents that have been damaged due to a fire, water damage, or a storm back to their pre-loss condition. Our team can streamline the process by using different staging and cleaning techniques to effectively clean and restore all the contents which not only will save your insurance company money, but you, the contents owner, as well.
It all starts with the pack-out procedure. When preparing to bring your personal property back to be cleaned at our facility, the Platinum team will separate the items into relevant categories and then pack those items together. The categories are subject to the contents condition such as material make-up, durability, and residue type. This method is essential to the success of handling and cleaning the contents effectively and efficiently.
Before moving the contents over to the ultrasonic cleaning stations, our team removes the excessive soot and other debris from the items. Environmentally friendly detergents, along with ultrasonic action is used to remove the grime, soot, and other contaminants from the contents without neglecting small crevices. Once the items are cleaned back to pre-loss condition, they are then rinsed, dried, and then repacked for return.
- Efficient 4-step restoration process.
- Cleans and deodorizes heavy soot-, sewer- and mold-damaged hard contents.
- Ultrasonic technology, special solutions and trained staff restore items to pre-loss condition or better.
- Cleans collectibles that were previously impossible to salvage.
- Restores and returns irreplaceable and cherished items.
- Eliminates expensive replacement costs.
- Quick turnaround times result in lower storage costs.