Our team of experts will be there soon to begin your Rapid Recovery process. To help maintain your health and safety, read through our advice on how to proceed after a flood or water related emergency:
- Know where your property’s water main is located. Make sure everyone in your family knows how to turn it off in case of a burst pipe.
- Turn off utilities at the main power switch.
- Move valuables, important papers, and clothing to upper floors. If you have only one floor, put items on shelves, tables or countertops.
- If you feel threatened by rising water, leave your home or move to upper floors.
- Never try to drive through a flood. Six inches of water can cause loss of control and possible stalling.
- Don’t walk through flood areas. Just 6 inches of water can sweep you away. Stay away from downed power lines.
- For more detailed information regarding safety planning and flood safety, visit www.ready.gov/floods.
- If you need assistance with water damage restoration or flood cleanup, call Platinum Restoration anytime. We offer free evaluation and emergency flood response. Call us day or night at 440-327-0699 or send us your contact information for a call back.